A high performing cordless hammer drill is an essential part of any DIY toolbox. A BLACK+DECKER 18V lithium-ion hammer drill provides the speed, torque and battery runtime you need to take on any drilling task in timber, metals and plastics, whilst the high performance hammer function makes light work of concrete and masonry drilling. The 10 position clutch and 2 gear variable speed, provide the performance you need for ultimate drilling and screwdriving control. The lithium-ion battery can hold charge for up to 18 months whilst not in use, so your drill is ready for your next project, when you need it.
Part of the 18V POWERCONNECT™ range, the interchangeable battery system that works with all BLACK+DECKER® 18V cordless products. Includes battery and charger.
- The power and speed to drill into wood, metal and for all screwdriving tasks
- Hammer action for drilling into masonry and concrete
- 2 Gears – High speed for drilling into wood and Steel, Low speed for controlled driving
- 11 position clutch provides precise control for drilling into wood, metal, plastic and all screwdriving tasks
- Lithium Ion battery holds over 80% of its charger over 90 days whilst idle. No Need to charge unit before each use
- Variable speed for ultimate finger tip control for all drill and screwdriving applications
- Spring loaded battery system for quick and simple battery change and a more secure fit
- Anti slip soft grip which provides comfort when drill is in use